Awards for Engraving Excellence
The International Engraved Graphics Association (IEGA) announced the winners of its 2016 Engraved Stationery Contest at a special awards presentation on June 24, 2016.
ALL-STATE LEGAL was the recipient of 19 awards – the most captured by any single engraver this year. Awards included 15 Certificates of Excellence and 4 Best of Category awards.
We are humbled by the awards we received at the IEGA conference. We have a very dedicated and detailed team working for us. We always take pride in our work and in the 19 awards we received.
~ Joe Fuzak, President, ALL-STATE LEGAL.
Best of Category entry winners include:
- 2 Color engraved and embossed ALL-STATE LEGAL logo used for promotional purposes
- 1 identity system (letterhead, business cards and envelopes) engraved with another process
- 1 identity system (letterhead, business cards and envelopes) 100% engraved
- 1 letterhead 100% engraved
How Awards are Determined
Entries were submitted for materials produced in 2015. Contest judges – experts in engraving, design and related arts – used on a point system to score entries. Winning entries were determined based on the following standards:
- Quality of reproduction from a technical viewpoint.
- Excellence in design, art lettering and general composition.
- Effectiveness of the entry for its intended purpose.
As a result, the entry receiving the highest composite score within each of the 10 categories received the Best of Category award.
IEGA is a trade association comprised of the nation’s leading social and commercial Engraving and Thermography companies.