2018 Awards for Engraving
The International Engraved Graphics Association (IEGA) announced the winners of its 2018 Engraved Stationery Contest at a special awards presentation at the end of June.
ALL-STATE LEGAL was the proud recipient of 15 awards. Awards included 13 Certificates of Excellence and 2 Best of Category awards.
We take pride in providing our customers with 100% satisfaction backed by our team of employee-owners who deliver personal service every day. It is an honor to create such award-winning materials for our clients.
~ Joe Fuzak, President, ALL-STATE LEGAL.
Best of Category entry winners included:
- 1 identity system (letterhead, business cards and envelopes) – 100% engraved
- 1 letterhead – engraved with a supplementary process
Contest judges – experts in engraving, design and related arts – used a point system to score entries for materials produced in 2017 based on:
- Quality of reproduction from a technical viewpoint.
- Excellence in design, art lettering and general composition.
- Effectiveness of the entry for its intended purpose.
The entry receiving the highest composite score within each of the 10 categories received the Best of Category award.
IEGA is a trade association comprised of the nation’s leading social and commercial Engraving and Thermography companies.
To see awards from past years, click here.