Here and Ready to Serve
Last updated 5/1/20
Our policies and procedures continue to stay in place to protect our employees and reduce the risk of spreading the virus while ensuring we are able to continue to support you.
We will continue to monitor the CDC and our state guidelines and provide you with updates if your service will be impacted.
Thank you for your business and stay safe and healthy!
Update on cleaning and PPE items:
Our website continues to allow for orders of gloves, masks, cleaning and anti-bacterial supplies that are on back order. We have been shipping these items as we get access to inventory. Please continue to place orders and we will ship them as products become available.
Keep in mind these items are non-returnable and non-refundable – so if you ordered these items, haven’t received them within 5 business days and would like to cancel these orders, please contact [email protected].
Our offer of support:
We are all hands on deck. You may hear from us via email or through sales or service associates whom you may not have heard from in the past. While the crisis is evolving rapidly, our main objective is to check in on you and your firm and offer any support that you may need.
If you need to process electronic payments via ACH, please contact [email protected] for more information.
What may change:
Our sales and service teams continue to be fully functional and ready to be of service.
You may experience unusual background noise – such as the sound of children, pets and other conversations. Also, our availability to answer the phone or respond to emails in real time may be diminished slightly. Please continue to leave us a message and we will get back to you within 24 business hours if not before. The good news is you can still email inquiries to: [email protected].
You may experience some delays in delivery of product.
In adherence with social distancing guidelines, we are operating our production and distribution operations on alternating schedules. We are making every effort to produce and ship all orders on a timely a basis. In order to maintain our production schedule, rush production requests will not be available at this time. If you have a specific need or question, please reach out to your account manager or [email protected].
Corporation kit and supply orders, which usually ship same day, may take up to an additional 3 days to ship.
Currently, we are not accepting any returns or offering any credits.
You can view all our most up to date policies here.
What should not change:
As of today, we do not anticipate any other disruptions or product shortages. We are well stocked and have made adjustments in our resources to ensure our production deadlines will be met.
There should be no noticeable change in our ability to provide clear, concise answers and information.
We can ship materials to either your office or directly to your employees’ homes (split deliveries will have a minimal service charge).
Items that might help:
- All-in-One Office Kit – one box filled with 15 essentials to welcome employees back to the office or keep remote employees up and running
- vizCards virtual business cards hat allow you to share your contact information in an easily downloadable format to foster communication
- Electronic letterhead, billhead and fax templates (reach out to [email protected] for more information)
- Case-Guard and other vinyl pockets and wallets that can be wiped clean
- Tyvek envelopes – made of a unique structure giving it greater resistance to microbial penetration
- Vinyl folders and Vinyl file folders that can be wiped clean
- Mobile desks, Sit-to-Stand desks, Desk risers and more to help with back and neck pain and concentration
- Bulk orders of PPE items such as hand sanitizer, masks and more – pricing and availability is subject to change without notice
- Hand sanitizer wipe packs – pricing and availability is subject to change without notice
Employee Health & Wellness Kits:
While we pride ourselves on our engraving/printing services and legal supplies, ASL understands the urgent need for health and wellness items for both short and long term strategies as you plan to reopen your offices.
ASL has the capability and supply chain to provide pre-packaged kits with hand sanitizer, masks and gloves. There is a minimum of 250 kits and pre-payment is required to order the product. Pricing, availability and turnaround time change daily due to current demand and will need to be confirmed at time of order.